Saturday, December 19, 2009

service with the International club... trash day!

we were walking , singing, and picking up trash of course and then we see.... what is it.. its a raccoon... sad day.... poor animal. whoever tagged around the animal.... sick and dirty joke, but kinda funny...


I was standing there half a sleep thinking, it would be really fun to get into this bright Orange bag so Beth, Maria and I , we decided to get into the garbage bags and take a photo.







Maria my dear roommate asked the night before what Beth and I were doing early in the morning on Saturday.. which I really wanted to sleep in because I have been sleeping that much. So we decided to go, luckily we did because you see by the pictures how many people came for this event. It was a highway clean up and we had a blast....

No comments: