Saturday, December 19, 2009

great day! this semester has been a great one. I have learned so much, and I cant believe its over already. I guess when you are taking 19 credits, being the relief society president, on student council, and working part time with kids all night, i see where the time goes. I havent been on here that much, but now that i just added my mobile, its going to be better.. hahaha.. i am excited to try to out. hmm. i wonder if i can do movies.,. i got some funny ones.
anyway life has been great. I met some new friends lately and I hang out with them a lot..its fun.
today, its been a great day. I sold my plasma, hung out with the family and played with some friends.. its been 16 years today, on the 18th that my dad passes away, wow, time really flies.. well, thanks everyone for being there for me.. you are wonderful... until next time

No comments: