Sunday, September 12, 2010

Voronezh City Celebration Day Sept 12th



Voronezh City Celebration day, so today, I was suppose to meet up with my ILP group, but guess what.. I never found them. I first asked the bus driver where was McDonald and he pointed and said something in Russian..lol, then I was like, that is not where McDonald’s is.. then I realized after I road the bus all the way through town and got lost. I was on the bus for like an hour.. yeah and the bus driver was smoking.. crazy then i realized that the bus was on a detour for the day and that he was pointing saying to me.. you will need to walk through this area to get to McDonald’s.. so I never found my group, but I had a blast walking around and just watching all the Russian's celebrating their City.
It seemed like a very nice celebration.
They had street performers, games, dancing, food(which I didn't buy b/c its Sunday.. lol) and tons of people enjoying themselves. It was nice to be out with the people or Voronezh.


So that I wouldn't be walking home to late by myself, I left when it was getting dark, but the bus ride home was crazy..I had this drink guy in my face and then he decided to cough in my face.. I then was so grossed out by it..that I turned around and as soon as I could get off the bus, I walked the rest of the way home. it was a nice night and many people were outside.



As I arrived home the Grandma was waiting for me and we watched fireworks from the bedroom window... it was a great fun day

No comments: