Sunday, September 19, 2010

voronezh is a college town.. not a tourist town

so, some of my ILP friends we went out on the town the other night and we ran into some kids.. we thought they were like 15 or 16.. they asked, where are you from.. we said America! they got all excited, so they asked if they could do some beat boxing, which was so cool. they told us that they were college students at the Tech school in town. so we asked them.. what is there to do in this city on a Friday night.. they said Drink and clubbing.. so... I guess not that much for us LDS people. (we are not allowed to go clubbing while on the program here). So, i learned that Voronezh has like 4 Universities here and so its mainly a college town, but a tourist town at all so for us ILP people, we will be finding other things to do, but at my church I attend, they have a English club and volley ball on Friday night, so I think i will be attending there.

No comments: