Wednesday, January 27, 2016

A new everything

Life as we age is interesting for sure:) I have always wanted to become a mom abs a wife, but you sometimes just don't know what the path you are taking will lead to so many fun adventures for your future. So earlier this year my husband joined the army, we found out we are having a baby and on top of that, when my husband is done with training , we will move in the middle of a hot summer and being 7 months pregnant. Oh I thought, this will be interesting for sure:) so as getting here, waiting for our things to arrive and being reunited with my wonderful husband has been an experience of a life time for me. Now we just wait for this bundle of joy to come join our house:) here are a few pictures that I have taken 
Welcome to Louisiana! Very green :)
Saw this in the airport and I just had to:))
Our new city where we will be living for the next 3 years( as I get more familiar with the area, I will post more pictures ) 
I'm a very happy girl:) 
Oh how I love this man of mine:) 
Baby girl will be here soon:)) so exciting!!! 

No comments: