Wednesday, January 27, 2016

my sunshine

 
 
Some days being a mom can be hard. Finding motivation to just get up and go and take a shower in a day. Getting your baby dressed as well. Then I come down stairs and see the kitchen... oh the mess.. how did it get that way.. I have no clue.... some days are just a blur because you get into a routine. Well, This coming month is February and I have decided that I need some more sunshine in my life.. yes I know its winter and that doesn't help at all.. but when you take that first step in the morning, you just have to tell yourself.. today will be a great day because I am a mom and I have a little one to take care of and to get into good habits.  You see my little sunshine....
yes this is her.. this is why I need to be the best I can be because of her. She is my motivation now and as I get on a schedule with her, life is so much easier. This week has been great! Hope more will be like this one.

No comments: